Credit Score Guide
For downloadable version of Mortgage Atlanta’s Guide to your Credit Report Click HERE.
One of the most common questions we get asked at Mortgage Atlanta is "Why is my credit score x?" The subject of credit scoring has become an increasingly hot topic, and for good reason.
For a long time, the general public only associated the concept of credit scoring with the need to purchase ‘high-ticket’ items such as a new car or a home. Today, we depend on credit for so much more. Today your credit score can affect your ability to get a good rate on insurance, cell phones, or even determine whether or not you get the job or promotion that you want and deserve. Indeed, this important financial snapshot provided by the credit report has become a gauge for many employers, especially those who seek to place employees in a position of management or financial responsibility.
Below are links to articles Mortgage Atlanta has writen about your credit score
- What determines your Credit Score? *** A MUST READ ***
- The Dos and Don’ts during the Loan Process *** A MUST READ ***
- Disputing Errors on the Credt Report
- How Does a Low Credit Score Affect My Interest Rate?
– Loan Level Price Adjustment Fees (LLPAs)
- What if I have No Credit?
- The History of Credit Scoring
- Why your credit score is so Important
- How Does the Underwriter View My Score?
- Dealing with Credit Challenges
Mortgage Atlanta can provide you or your clients a credit evaluation. If you are interested in finding out more read though the above links then contact one of Mortgage Atlanta’s loan specialists.